- Community involvement is very fulfilling and we NEED your help. Plus, be up close to all the action of setting up and working a major outdoor music festival.
- An opportunity for your company, school, or service group to acquire community volunteer hours.
- Behind the scenes access in some areas.
- Meet new people in Jasper and develop new relationships.
- FREE SHIRT AND HAT!
Volunteering with a Group
If you are volunteering in a group of more than 2 people for service, please call Brent McCarver at 205-385-7990.
Volunteers Under Age 18
- All volunteers must be 16 years and older.
- Volunteers aged 16-18 years must remain with an adult (over 18) partner at all times, preferably a parent.
- All Volunteers under 19 must have a volunteer waiver signed the day of the event.
2021 Volunteer Positions
- Environmental Aid: Helping maintain festival area, especially in food vendor and kids areas.
- Public Safety and Festival Aid: Directing vendors to locations during Friday and Saturday setup, and working with police and fire if needed.
- Public Information Aid: Manning information booths and contacting personnel if issues arise.
- Hospitality Aid: Working in the Green Room, one of the two hospitality areas, or the partner lunch on Saturday.
We will need volunteers to be at Jasper City Hall on Friday no later than 1:00 p.m., and schedules will run past 11:00 p.m. On Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. Times will be broken down into shifts. You are welcome to volunteer for multiple slots.
Volunteers who are hearing impaired, deaf, or handicapped are encouraged to volunteer. If you have questions or concerns about what volunteer positions will fit your needs best, please contact Kaitlyn Schultz or Brent McCarver.
Thank you for being a part of an amazing team of Foothills Festival Volunteers! We look forward to seeing you!